Thursday, November 6, 2008

STUCK IN A RUT

Feel like your stuck in a rut. I have been for ... well most of the year. So here are some ideas to get you out of your scrapbook rut.

1. Take tons of pictures from odd angles. It will give you a challenge when you go to do your layouts.

2. White space... Try leaving some white space, (this one is hard for me because I feel like every spot needs to be filled!)

3. Get out some old product. You know some of thoes embelishments that are left over, if you have any, from the TSR kits.

4. Make some cards instead.

and last but not least.....

5. Check out our great gallery and scraplift.... There are so many many great pages, your sure to find something in there.

1 comment:

  1. Good suggestions. I love to take photos of things at odd angles. I've made some of my best shots this way and in turn, my favorite pages!

    ReplyDelete