Wednesday, July 28, 2010

August Sneak Peek Week: Day #4

Our August Sneak Peek Week continues today with a layout that gives you a look at our upcoming August Doubleshot Kit. And while I pretty well am a big fan of all of our kits (for obvious reasons), I have to say that this August Doubleshot Kit is my favorite DS kit of the summer. I think I have become a HUGE fan of BasicGrey's new Oliver line - love the colors in the papers and all of the coordinating embellishments. While this line can certainly be "little boy themed" with the critters papers, I didn't choose those particular patterns for this kit. I think you'll love the combination of papers and embellishments for all different types of layouts - but especially if you're looking for a fresh masculine look that's not geared just for little boys. (Okay, I know I said I wouldn't get too wordy this month and I did here, but... )

Doubleshot Barista, Rebecca Bose, created today's layout.

5 comments:

  1. OMG I can't make a decision now! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ALL of basicgrey's papers - and once again they have made a GREAT line! Thanks for sharing the LO

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the little touch in the corner! it pulls it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I am going to have to check my budget, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun design and love that BG line! WOO!

    ReplyDelete