Friday, September 16, 2011

September Freaky Fast Layout #2!!

It's a new month and that means...FREAKY FAST FRIDAY with me Frances!!!

This is the 2nd installment of Freaky Fast Pages for September. And here is a reminder of September's formula...

1. Cardstock or Patterned Paper Background
2. 9 X 9 patterned paper
3. 3 X 11 1/4 patterned paper
4. 1 1/2 X 11 1/2 patterned paper
5. 1 X4 patterned paper

And here is the steps to completing your layouts using the September formula...

1. Collect a few pics.
2. Cut your patterned paper to the dimensions stated above.
3. Push the paper around your cardstock till you achieve the look you want, or simply copy my layout below!
4. Adhere and EMBELLISH! It is that easy!!

Here is a look at my 2nd SEPTEMBER FREAKY FAST PAGE...

Picnickin on the Cane



This layout was created using the Amy Tangerine kit from the Flavors of the Month Kit. And again, it was really east to put together. This layout took about 45 minutes to finish because of the fussy cutting of the sun. But I don't know about you, I don't even care because that sun is adorable!! The paper placement ONLY took about 10 minutes this time...now that's fast!!!

See ya next week with another layout using my September Freaky Fast Formula!!

2 comments:

  1. I did it! I don't know if there's a prize, but I'm happy to have completed this layout quickly.

    http://www.scrap-room.com/srforum/uploads/1317038287/gallery_2142_225_34524.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Frances - and that sun is very cool!

    ReplyDelete