Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Up Close and Personal with Aphra!!

Hi there friends! Aphra here today to share some details from one of my gallery items this month. This layout is actually the last project I had created and I didn't save myself any embellishments to use. I just couldn't resist! Anyway, no worries. I just grabbed some punches and got to work.

Spring


To create my embellishments, I punched circles, scalloped circles, and butterflies from some of the Cardstock Add-on. The white circles are embossed using my Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots folder. To add even more dimension, I stacked them all together using foam adhesive. Now the layout feels full and has movement.



Both of these butterflies were made with Martha Stewart punches. Those are my FAVORITE! Do you have a favorite punch?

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool Aphra! I've just ordered a MS butterfly punch!!

    ReplyDelete