Monday, September 5, 2011

Up Close and Personal with Lan!!

Isn't this month's kit just bursting with color?! I love the combination of hot pink and green and knew I wanted to scrap a recent photo I took of my kids before the summer ended.

The embellishments were so lumpy and bumpy, just how I love them! So much dimension it added with no work at all from my part.





The original quote ended with " but to one person, you might be the world"...I didn't have enough chipboard letters so I shorten it onto a tag with my own handwritting. I used my cricut SCAL to cut the word World and ONE using the downloaded font "Yikes".

The accordian flowers are too cute. I've tried making my own but they are never this uniform and pretty.


Have a wonderful day, I can't wait to see all the bright fun layouts in the gallery.

1 comment: