Friday, September 2, 2011

Up Close & Personal with Sarah!!

Hello everyone! Sarah here with a look at one of my layouts created with the September Double Shot kit!

Having two little ones around prevents us from going on a lot of trips and if you can believe it most of the pictures from my pre-kid trips have already been scrapped. Probably because back then I had all the time in the world to scrapbook- LOL! BUT.... That doesn't mean I don't LOVE the October Afternoon Boarding Pass collection in this month's DS kit! I love taking paper that is meant for one theme and letting it tell my story. When I saw the map papers I knew immediately I would use one for this photo of my sweet Isabel on the day she was born. It definitely "helped" tell my story. The world is a much better place with her in it, that I am sure. Now that I'm thinking about it, that could have also been my title!


Have fun with this month's kit and I can't wait to see what you create!


1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful Sarah - this LO really caught my eye in the gallery

    ReplyDelete