Monday, August 20, 2012

Jenny's Top 20 Must-Have Summertime Photos!

Hello everyone!

Here it is already August (what?!!!), and that usually means back-to-school time for most of us. Personally, I'd rather it be summertime ALL the time, but all good things must come to an end, I suppose.

As we approach the new "season", I got to thinking about how quickly summertime passes by and how I want to capture as much of it as I can. What better way to capture summertime than through photos, right?

So, I came up with a "Top 20 Must-Have Summertime Photos" list! Look through the list and see if you are still in need of capturing some of these moments before summer is over. There's still a little bit of time to click away and capture these memories!:

(click on photo to view larger)

Oh, and just for fun....You can use Google Docs to download a PDF file I created for you in case you want to download it and print it out! Just click RIGHT HERE.

Enjoy the rest of your summer, and remember to document it in fun summertime photos!

2 comments:

  1. I will probably have to save it for next year, this year was so blah for photo ops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas, Jenny! Printing... and checking off... and grabbing the camera for the rest! :)

    ReplyDelete