Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Photo Assignment: September

September.  What's the first thing to pop into your head when you see that word?  Back to school?  Friday night lights?  Fresh garden produce?  Leaves starting to turn?  Cooler temps?  (Or maybe warmer, depending on where in the world you are!)

As it turns out, Tammy has picked kits for September that would look awesome paired with any photo you take with September in mind.  Isn't it amazing how that works?  *giggle*

We've kicked off this photo assignment with these photos from the Design Team:

Jenny says:  "This is definitely what September means to me! School time!"
Beth says:  "#77 is my son on his way to the quarterback. When I think September I think football!"
Melanie says:  "This September is an exciting month of beginnings for our family. My oldest started kindergarten....eek! And the little one started preschool...which he calls Kindergarten to be like big brother.  For some reason they didn't want to wear the cute polo shirts I picked out....Lego Ninjago and Captain America was much more awesome!"
Aphra says:  "The school bus rolling down the street is iconic for me for the month of September."
Brenda says:  "My oldest daughter Emma celebrates her birthday on Sept 5th."  Happy Birthday, Emma!
I say:  "Apparently my kids are nudists during the summer. School starts and suddenly there's tons of laundry!"
So now it's your turn to go out there and capture that image you have in your head when you think of September.  It would be a great addition to your Project Life, Month-in-Review, or calendar pages.  You may even be inspired to take more than one photo and make a layout about what this time of year means to you.  Do you have a smile on your face?  I do.  And just for fun, here's Mr. Linky to display your September photos.  I guarantee someone will look at your link and be inspired - so thanks for sharing!

- Theresa (a.k.a. "Savi")

No comments:

Post a Comment