Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Project Life: Weeks 11 and 12

Hi there scrappy friends!  Today I'm sharing my last two weeks of Project Life for March.  For Weeks 11 and 12, I used the March Project Life Add On kit.  The first spread is mostly Dear Lizzie's Lucky Charm papers and embellies and the second spread is My Minds Eye's Documented.  And thanks to the pre-cut papers, both layouts came together quickly, which is the best part of Project Life for me.

Week Eleven




Week Twelve




Oh, and did you notice?  That last card is based on the March PL Sketch.  When I find a layout that I like, I use it.  A lot.  And that, too, makes my pages come together pretty quickly.

I hope you are still enjoying and keeping up with Project Life.  Now that my March layouts are completed and in the album, it's time to start working on April.  If you are interested in my Project Life process, check out THIS POST at my blog.  And if you have any tips on how you complete your Project Life pages, leave us a comment.  We'd love to hear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment