Tuesday, December 9, 2014

December Kit Shipping Update

I wanted to give everyone a heads up, that due to circumstances beyond our control, the kits are shipping out a couple of days late this month. Our most recent cardstock order, which was placed well before Thanksgiving and finalized only after I confirmed that everything was in stock and available to ship, did not ship complete. The white cardstock (which is in three of our kits this month) was not included in the original shipment. I was told that it would be shipping separately right after the original shipment went out, but in fact, it did not ship until this past Friday. The white cardstock is scheduled to be delivered no later than Wednesday, and as soon as I get it, I will finish assembling the kits and get your packages shipped right out to you. I will be burning the midnight oil to have all of the kits shipped out the day after I receive the cardstock.

I know this is probably more details than you're interested in, but I did want to keep you all in the loop about the extenuating circumstances this month, so you're not worried when your kits arrive a couple of days later than normal this month. In spite of the cardstock delay, I think that most of you will still have your kits before the weekend!

Tammy

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know. I was starting to look for it in my mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammy. I appreciate the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kit arrived on Saturday. Thanks for all of your work to get these sent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got my kit and love it! I wasn't worried about it being late since I haven't had time to scrapbook. Maybe over the holidays I can get back to it. The kit is inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete