Thursday, July 2, 2015

Re-Examining Your Creative Process: Making the Most of Your Patterned Paper

If you have been around The ScrapRoom as long as I have, you might remember a class that TSR designer Brenda Carpenter ran.  I happened to come across my printed copy of "Examining Your Creative Process: Making the Most of Your Patterned Paper" and wanted to scraplift every single project that she made for it!

The class has so much good information and great ideas.  Best thing is, everything still looks stylish today.


This class has several step by step projects and lots of fabulous tips.  We are going to run a series on The ScrapRoom Blog starting this month.  I will be sharing Brenda's fantastic ideas and creating projects with current ScrapRoom kits.  Hope you play along!

I'll be starting with the July Main Kit, Embellishment Kit, Patterned Paper Kit and the Cardstock Kit. This series will be a progression, and I will be working just a few steps ahead of you to share how to make pages with the current kits.  Here's a peek at the first one:

Okay,...I'm so excited about this that I'm going to show you one more lift:

I hope that your just as excited about this class as I am.  And, it's free.  So be sure to grab your kits and check back later, (quantities are limited).  I'll post the details to these two around the time that you receive your kits.

The instructions will be easy to cut, paste, print and slip into your kits just like the monthly Double Page Spread Recipes.

Are you ready to "Get More Pages Done"?

1 comment:

  1. I remember this class. IT was great! As you said, the layouts have stood the test of time. They still look great! Brenda is so talented. And your layouts look great too!

    ReplyDelete