Saturday, August 22, 2015

Daily Inspiration: Layout of the Day!

The Crate Paper Journey line makes for an incredible display of your travel photographs.  Although I had too many traveling photographs to follow through with the idea, I thought it would even make well for some heartfelt "staycation" photographs. The ScrapRoom designer, Brenda Ragsdale took advantage of some of the travel icons to make a page showing her love of travel.  The cork embellishments are a fantastic accessory to her, (and your), pages.
Did you notice the extra sheet of paper in this kit?  It caused me a little confusion.  In fact, (insert embarrassed face icon here), I e-mailed Tammy telling her that I thought the she listed the wrong papers on the reveal.  I'm lucky that she is so patient with my foibles. It turns out that she has three regular papers, an embellishment paper and the partial sheet of corkboard stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment