Thursday, November 19, 2015

Lisa's Quick Cards

Hello!  It's Lisa here today, and I am writing to share how I created two greeting cards very quickly while using up some of my scraps from this month's kits at the same time!  For my first card I used left over scraps and embellishments from the Pink Paislee Cedar Lane Collection as shown in the photo below.

After trimming my scraps down to fit a 4 ¼ x 5 ½” card base I then adhered the sentiment to my acetate tag.  The hearts were diecut from the pink strip and I added some gold stickles.  Then it was all layered onto my card base using a mix of foam adhesive and liquid glue.  And viola!  This card took probably 10 – 15 minutes to make…

My next card uses scraps and embellishments from the Bella Blvd. Family Frenzy Collections…

To create this card I started by adhering the red patterned paper onto my cardbase.  I then diecut the yellow paper into a smaller rectangle, adhered it to the base and added the corner sticker.  Finally I had trimmed the green stripes and red hearts from the boarder paper and laid them horizontally over the yellow and red panels.  I then applied some baby powder to the back of the I love you sticker and popped it up with some foam adhesive.  Another 10 minute card in the bag!

My favorite thing about these cards is not just how fast they were to make, but it also used up my scraps so no need to waste anything in my kits!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we would love to see what cards/projects you are currently making with your kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment