Saturday, January 9, 2016

January "Be Our Guest" Sketch Challenge Inspiration ~ Day 3

Have you checked out our January Sketch yet?
If not, make sure you do because starting this month, we will be selecting
one person from the entries to Guest Design with us for a month.

Here is this month's sketch:
For details and rules for entering the challenge, please click HERE

For the sketch I was tasked with stretching it into a double page layout!
I created my layout using the Photo Play " Family Ties" products from the 
January Flavor or the Month Kit
as well as the two sheets of Photo Play "Family Ties" patterned paper found in the
January Patterned Paper Kit

I loved playing with the collection and thought it was perfect for these photos of me and my oldest granddaughter.  To accomplish the task of stretching the sketch into a 2-page layout, I simply
cut (3) strips the same width as the strips on the left side of the page, but extended the length to 12" for the right side of the layout.  I wanted to change up the sketch a little bit more to add more of my own twist, so I cut the circle in half and added one half to each side of the layout.

For complete details and rules on the challenge
click HERE!

Looking forward to seeing all of your individual interpretations of this sketch.
You have until January 31st, 11:59 PM (PST) to post your entries
for a chance at being selected to Guest Design with us in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment