Tuesday, January 5, 2016

January Month In Review Layout

Good Morning!
Today I am sharing a two-page layout using the Fancy Pants "Happy Place" Layout Kit 
in this month's 
I loved working with these fun papers and embellishments to create the January Month In Review layout.  
Note:   I skipped November, so Tammy asked me to create one for November.  
The January in Review layout will be featured next month.

Month in Review layouts are part of The ScrapRoom's Recipe Card Layouts created by TSR Design Team members each month.
Like this page?
TSR members can download the Janaury Recipe Card for this layout  HERE, complete with a full-color photo, cutting instructions and step-by-step assembly directions by using the recipe card password that was included in your January FOTM Kit.

"November 2015"

I also used items from the Fancy Pants "Happy Place" Ephemera package found in the 
January Embellishment Kit
and from my personal stash:
Thickers ~ Title Work
Twine

We appreciate you stopping by today.   Make sure you check out the January Kits if you haven't already.   There are lots of awesome goodies packed into this month's kits.

Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment