Friday, March 4, 2016

Freaky Fast Friday Inspiration ~ Day 1

Woohoo, it's Friday!!!! 
Time to enjoy your weekend and if life is real good, you will have some time to get your scrap on!
 How about trying out this month's Freaky Fast Formula to create a layout? 
The formula's are created by one of our designers each month for the purpose of encouraging you to create a layout in a short period of time, when you have little or no time to scrap! 
Here's the formula for March:

Using this month's formula along with the
PinkFresh "Felicity" Page Kit
included in this month's
Rochelle created this super cute layout:
"Spring"
Rochelle:
I really enjoyed this Freaky Fast Friday Formula. 
I created this layout really fast and with everything in the kit, except the title work, created using the PinkFresh "Felicity" Vellum Alphas from the 
(oh and I added thread from my stash). 
The background was a bit plain for me so I added stamping and doodling. 
Very fast layout! 

It's now your turn to create a layout based on the formula.
to play along with this month's challenge.
We would love to see what you create with this month's formula

And....if you are loving the kits this month and haven't subscribed yet,
I encourage you to do so right away because both the
Flavors of the Month and Double Shot Kits were sold out last month.

Have an awesome weekend!

2 comments: