Friday, March 18, 2016

Freaky Fast Friday Inspiration ~ GDT Devra Alder Hunt

It's finally FRIDAY and what that means around The ScrapRoom
is it is time to feature one of our Designers and the 
awesome page she created inspired by our 
Freaky Fast Formula!

Using this month's formula along with the
PinkFresh "Felicity" Page Kit
included in the
Guest Designer, Devra Alder Hunt
created this beautiful layout:

"Sisters First, Friends Always"
Devra:
"I chose mostly B-side of the PinkFresh papers. After cutting them up, I layered them to create a matte and background for my photo. I allowed a large space for the title, which I used some of the Alphas from the Embellishment Kit. I added a doily from my stash to house some embellishments."

Here is the formula:
If you would like to play along, head on over to our
Facebook Subscriber and Fan Group
for this month's challenge and details.
We would love to see what you create with this formula!

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment