Saturday, April 16, 2016

Doodlebug "Anchors Aweigh" Page Kit & Layouts Reveal

Happy Saturday!

Today we are revealing the last page kit from the Flavors of the Month kit.

Doodlebug Designs "Anchors Aweigh"
 Page kit consists of 3 patterned papers, 2 card stocks,

But before we reveal the page kit, we would like to share some awesome layouts from our Designers:

"Whale of a Time"
By: Designer Steffanie Sealer
"The little boat patterned paper got me immediately thinking about bath time! I used this month's sketch from Scrap Our Stash to guide my design. Such a cute collection for my little guy!
Patterned paper add-on kit: DB Sea Life, DB Nautical Plaid
Embellishment kit: Bo Bunny buttons, Elle's Studio letter stickers
Own stash: clear gems, kraft letters, twine, washi tape, eyelet, punched hearts, lined paper (for tag)"


Beach Bum
By: Designer Brenda
"What an awesome kit to work with. I could not decide if I wanted to go with a beach, bath or pool theme until I remembered I had this photo of my grandson from his fist visit to the beach last year and so I had to go with the beach theme. I also used the B side of the Doodlebug " Nautical Plaid" ( 2 x 2 cards) paper included in the April Patterned Paper Add On Kit, the happiness label is from the Elle's Sudio "Little Moment's " page kit, the good stuff sticker is from March's FOTM kit and the twine. water splashes and sticker alphas are from my personal stash."

Seas of Day
by: Guest Designer Suzanne
"Having a little girl, I searched my vacation archives for some photos that would compliment the colors in the Doodlebug Anchors Aweigh collection and found these of me in a teal sundress. This was my daughter's first trip to the water, so I was happy to document this milestone with such a cute collection! I used the 2 patterned papers included in the Patterned Paper Add On Kit, with the 50 Knots paper in the main kit, on my layout. I outlined some of the papers with a blue Tim Holtz marker to give them some definition. I lifted a phrase from the Little Sailor patterned paper for my title (using Thickers instead from my stash). I embellished with the signature Doodlebug icon stickers (adding googly eyes to the octopus) and buttons."

Here's a look at the 
Doodlebug Designs "Anchors Aweigh"
page kit:

And that completes the

For more information visit:

Monday,we will start revealing the Doubleshot kit!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment