Tuesday, May 17, 2016

"Be Our Guest" Sketch Challenge Inspiration ~ Designer Brenda Ragsdale

Hello creative people
Today I am sharing the layout I created inspired by the

To create my page I used the beautiful 
My Mind's Eye  " On Trend 2" Page Kit
included in the 

"Happy Girls Are The Prettiest Girls"
I used the right side of the sketch and flipped it up.   I used a 6 x 4 photo instead of a large square photo.  This is the second layout I created with this kit because I just love the soft colors and the pops of gold.   And the fact that is goes so well with photos with lots of green scenery.   
All items used to create this layout are from the kit, except for the twine and the title work.  

Here is the sketch and if you would like a chance to be our Guest Designer 
in July, why not complete a layout inspired by the sketch and link it up with us.
For details and rules on the challenge,
and to link up your layouts, click HERE

The ScrapRoom is currently accepting new members!
Subscription information can be found here:
http://www.scrap-room.com/srkit.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment