Friday, May 6, 2016

May Freaky Fast Formula ~ Designer Steffanie Seiler

Happy Friday!
It's time reveal our
May Freaky Fast Formula
The formula's are created by one of our designers each month for the purpose of encouraging you to create a layout in a short period of time, when you have little or no time to scrap!


Using this month's formula along with the
Bella Blvd "Let's Go" Page Kit
included in this month's

Steffanie created this fun travel page documenting a road trip:
"Signs of Good Tines Ahead"
Steffanie:
"I loved that I could take two of the pieces from the formula and put them at the top and bottom of a row of photos and create a box on my 12x12 canvas. Clean, linear designs are among my favorite! This cloud washi was a great compliment to my road washi that I already had in my stash and played into my theme perfectly. The die-cuts in my kit where just what I needed to document a piece of this road trip to Montana.

To complete her page, Steffanie also included the following items
Patterned paper add-on kit: BB Go See Do
Embellishment kit: BB cloud washi
Personal stash: Chipboard Thickers, alpha stickers, buttons, geo-tag, wood shapes, road washi, twine, eyelet.

It's now your turn to create a layout based on the formula.
to play along with this month's challenge.
The team is looking forward to seeing what each of you create using 
this formula!

Enjoy your weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment