Monday, June 6, 2016

American Crafts Page Kit Reveal

Happy Monday! :) 

As you know, The ScrapRoom's Flavors of the Month kit consists of (4) individual Page Kits! 
For the next few days we will be featuring each Page kit individually
so that you can get a taste of the different "Flavors" of the month! :) 

The first page kit from the Flavors of the Month kit is…

American Crafts-Shimelle "StarShine"
*Embellishments vary per kit.

Super darn cute, right?

Check out these beautiful layouts created by out Designers:

"So Happy"
By: GUEST DESIGNER TINAGALE:
 "I'm a huge Shimelle fan and love the Starshine collection so couldn't wait to cut into it. It's perfect for Disney photos and I have plenty that need to be scrapped. I decided to try and channel my inner Shimelle and do a layout to reflect her style. I used the green from the green and white striped paper to punch a large scallop strip to go along the top and behind the photos. I fussy cut one of the globes from the paper and pop dotted it up over the photo to cover up some unwanted people in my photo. The twine is from the FOM Pinstripe collection. I matted my photos with a sheet of paper from the paper add on kit."

Here is a fantastic process video from TinaGale:


"Lets Go Explore" 
By: Brenda Ragsdale
"Here's the first layout I made with the fabulous June AC Star Shine" Papge kit! It is full of fun product and I had a blast working with it! I was inspired by the globes in the "Exploration" patterned paper and the globe chipboard accent to create a layout with this photo of my two granddaughters walking on a nature trail. All product used for this layout is from the kit with the exception of the alphas used for the title work, the journaling card which is from the Pink Paislee " Fancy Free:" Page Kit and the twine which is from the Echo Park " Petticoats & Pinstripes" Page Kit. The tags and clouds were created using pattern paper in the kit and punches. Note: for the clouds I punched from the background paper before adhering the layers of patterned paper and photo."

"The World is Limitless"
By: Rochelle  Spears
 "I really love this travel page kit! The color combo of this page kit is so yummy! It was the prefect paper form my trip to Niagara Falls.  Everything is from the kit, except yellow arrow and flowers."

You can make this layout too! :)  
To subscribe
to The ScrapRoom's kits, please visit the website:
WWW.SCRAP-ROOM.COM

I hope we have inspired you today with this fun travel page kit! 

Come back tomorrow for another yummy page kit reveal! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment