Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Doubleshot Page Inspiration #2

Are you ready for another great page kit reveal from the Doubleshot kit?

Today we are revealing the second half of the Doubleshot kit:
My Mind's Eye "By The Sea" Page kit.  
Take a look at how our Design Team used this awesome kit:

"Let Your Dreams Set Sail"
By: Brenda Ragsdale 
Here's what Brenda shares about her layout:
"What an amazing and fun page kit to create with. Love the patterns in the papers and the awesome embellishments. I used the backside of one of the journaling cards. and cut it in half to make my tags. Ali items used are from the kit with the exception of the twine and the large rub on quote."

"Deep Sea Fishing"
By: Dee Hunt
Here's what Dee shares about her layout:
"I had a great photo of my husband fishing in Hawaii and this line worked out fantastic for this layout."
Here's the Mind's My Eye Page kit:

And here is a look at the June Doubleshot kit:

Interested in the Doublshot kit?
visit the website:
WWW.SCRAP-ROOM.COM

We have a lot more inspiration still to share!  
See you back here tomorrow! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment