Friday, June 24, 2016

Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Cassie Wiscarson

Yippeeee! It's Friday!!
Today we are showcasing the amaing layout 
Designer Cassie Wiscarson
created inspired by the 
June Freaky Fast Formula Challenge
using various items from several of our 

"Live, Dance, Love"
Cassie:
"I have been having the best time with these Freaky Fast Friday challenges. I grabbed some papers and cut them down and then started playing with them and my photos before I settled on this arrangement. This is always the challenge I turn to when I want to get my mojo flowing again!

I think I screamed when I opened up my kit and saw these fabulous papers from Shimelle and Pink Paislee's Fancy Free lines were included in the box. I have been waiting to get my hands on these goodies. These papers paired perfectly with the project life cards from American Crafts. I finished off the page with the Jillibean Soup stickers from the kit. From my own stash I added the sequins, blue washi tape and the wood stars."

Here's the June formula...

Why not whip up a layou using the formula and share it with us, 
we would love to see what you create. You can also scraplift one of the layouts created by one of our designers based on this formula. Once your layout is completed, upload it to

If you complete a layout for this challenge as well as any of the other June challenges posted in our fan group, you will be entered into our June prize drawing for some scrap goodies

Visit our website and check out the June Kits:

Happy weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment