Friday, August 19, 2016

August Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ DT Cassie Wiscarson

Happy Friday!
Got a little time to scrap this weekend?  Why not create a  layout using this month's
Freaky Fast Formula.

The formula's are created by one of our designers each month for the purpose of
encouraging you to create a layout in a short period of time, when you have little
or no time to scrap!

Today we are showcasing the layout TSR Designer Cassie Wiscarson created using the 
August Formula and the 
WRMK "Honey I'm Home" Page Kit 
included in the 
August Doubleshot Kit 

"Meet Me In The Sunshine"
Here is what Cassie shared with us about her layout:
"Isn't that heart pattern the cutest? I knew I wanted that pattern to be the focus, so I used that as my largest cut for the FFF challenge. I then cut the other pieces and played around for a long time before deciding on this arrangement. The wood shapes that are in the page kit are so cute! I wanted to use the frame so I looked around until I found a picture that would work in it. I added some gold Thickers for my title and a doily that I cut apart to finish my page."

Here's a look ar the formula that inspired Cassie's lovely page:

to play along with this month's challenge.
We would love to see what each of you create using 
this formula!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment