Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Fancy Pants Designs "Life is Beautiful" Page Kit Reveal

It's time to reveal another page kit from the August
 Fancy Pants Designs "Life is Beautiful" 

First, lets see how our Designers created with this beautiful kit:

"Shine"
By: Rochelle Spears
"For this layout, I used a piece of paper from the Patterned Paper Add-On kit (circle).  Since this is actually the second page I created using this page kit, I was able to use smaller pieces allowing me to create a background on white cardstock (from a previous kit).  I love playing with stamps/stencils/inks/sprays! It's so fun!  I also fussy cut the flowers and used a title from my personal stash."

"WHOGAS 2016"
By: Brenda Ragsdale
"I used the leftover scraps from the August Month In Review layout I created and just a tiny bit of paper from the Patterned Paper Add On Kit to create this layout.   This goes to show you that you can create 2 to 3 pages from each of the page kits, easily.
The brad is from the Simple Stories page kit also included in the August FOTM kit., the phrase labels are from a previous FOTM kit and the alphas used for the title work are from my personal stash!.
I still have a little bit of the kit left and lots of the two coordinating papers from the 
Patterned Paper Add On Kit that I hope to create another page with!"

"Stone Mountain"
By: Guest Designer Bethany Roisland
"I loved these patterned papers so much that I knew I wanted to use them all to create this page! I cut 4 1/2" squares to create the background, added a few embellishments from the "Life is Beautiful" line, but then added a few from the "Sunshine and Happiness" line too! Can you tell which ones are from which line? I love it when I can use multiple lines of supplies in one layout!"

Such fabulous layouts from our Designers!!! :) 

Here's a closer look at the  Fancy Pants Designs "Life is Beautifulpage kit:
(embellishments varies per kit)

For more information about this AUGUST  Flavors of the Month kit:
 or to purchase/subscribe to The ScrapRoom kits,
please visit:

See you back tomorrow with more reveals! 

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment