Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Jillibean Soup Page Kit Reveal

Happy Hump Day!

We are halfway through the week and on our 3rd page kit reveal from the

Lets see what our Designers created using the 

"Handsome Fella"
By: Brenda Ragsdale
" I am in love with this super cute page kit. Some of my favorite subjects to scrap our my great nephews and this kit was perfect to document how handsome my nephew is at this wonderful stage of his life. At first I was a little stumped on how I would use the Shitake patterned paper but then decided how cool it would be for the background since the photos were taken outside in the park among the trees. Such wonderful colors, patterns and embellishments in this kit. This is kit is so perfect to use for scrapping photos of my little rambunctious nephews that I have created a second layout and working on a third!" 

All items used to create this layout is from the kit with the exception of the twine and the alpha stickers used for the title work! I also included a few pf the die cut pieces from the August Embellishment Add On Kit."

"Explore Today"
By: Rochelle Spears
"When creating this layout, I really wanted to use the 3x3 squares from the Bite Size Bits paper.  It really went well with this photo of my daughter at the biggest Bayou Tree in Hawaii.  Everything I used is from the kit except the title and twine, which is from my personal stash."


Here's a closer look at the  Jillibean Soup "Mushroom Medley page kit:

For more information about this AUGUST  Flavors of the Month kit:
 or to purchase/subscribe to The ScrapRoom kits,
please visit:

See you back tomorrow with the last page kit reveal from the Flavors of the Month kit! 

Enjoy your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment