Sunday, December 18, 2016

December Shots Of Life Pocket Page Inspiration

Hello All!

It's time for some
 Shots of Life Pocket Page kit 
inspiration! 

Here's a look at the 
November/December Shots of Life kit:
This kit consist of a mixture of (6) 12x12 cut apart cards, Project Life cards, sticker sheets and a variety of coordinating embellishments! 

Did you know that this kit coordinates with the Flavors of the Month kits?
Yes! It's prefect if you want a little more embellishments or papers for the FOTM kit! 

Visit The ScrapRoom's  YouTube Channel to get a closer look at the 
Nov./Dec.  Shots of Life kit:

Here's a look at what our Designer Cassie Wiscarson created using the

"2015"
Cassie shares this about her layout:
"This month I wanted to keep my pocket pages simple! This really helps to get lots of photos saved and into my albums. For this page I used the cut apart sheet from Bella Blvd and their Illustrated Faith line. I added “Love each other” sticker and the number stickers that are also included in the Shots of Life kit to finish off this page."

"Under the Mistletoe 2015" 
Cassie shares this about her layout:
"This is my main Christmas page from 2015 and I love how I was able to add 8 photos on one 12x12 page. The cards and enamel dots are from the Carta Bella cut-apart sheet and the numbers (small) are from Bella Blvd. I didn’t like the stark white of the letters so I added some red stickles to them. I finished off the page with the black year thickers from my stash. I really loved this cute “wish list” card and loved how I had picked out 7 photos and it had 7 lines…this is what gave me the inspiration to number each photo and give a short description of each photo."

For more information on the Shots of Life Pocket Page kit 
or any of our other kits, please visit our website:

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment