Friday, January 13, 2017

Freaky Fast Formula & Doubleshot Kit Inspiration

T.G.I.F!!!

Woohoo!! It's Friday!  
Today we are sharing another page kit from the

Along with some
Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration!

 Let's start off with the page kit reveal.  As you know, the Scrap-Room Doubleshot kit consists of two individual page kits.  Yesterday we revealed Fancy Pant's Golden Days page kit and today, we are revealing: 

Pink Paislee "Birthday Bash" Page Kit
 Wonderful fun patterns that can be used for a variety of occasions! 


Here's an awesome video from TSR's Videographer TinaGale!
TinaGale does a GREAT job showcasing our kits! 
Thank you TinaGale!!!

Check out the wonderful layout from our Designer Cassie Wiscarson:
"YAY"
Here's what Cassie said about her layout:
"I was swooning over the page kit from Pink Paislee when I opened the Doubleshot Kit. The embellishments had me so giddy! I loved the fun birthday theme and the colors, so I knew photos from this day would be perfect. I decided to use the FFF challenge to complete this page. After I got all of my pieces cut I just played around until I liked the placement. After the photos and papers were down I decided to use the sequins to make a giant heart shape on the page. I finished up the page with a few more embellishments from the kit and even used some left over patterned paper to make my own journaling strips."

Cassie created this layout using the
Freaky Fast Formula:
to play along with this month's challenge.

Here's a look at the 
$15.00/$17.00
(Membership price/Non-Membersip)

To subscribe/purchase the Doubleshot kit, please visit:
www.scrap-room.com 

Have a wonderful weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment