Thursday, January 19, 2017

Shots of Life Kit & Patterned Paper Add-In Kit Inspiration

Ever thought about mixing kits to get more layouts?

TSR Designer Cassie Wiscarson mixes up the 
Shots of Life Pocket Page & Patterned Paper kits 
to create awesome layouts! 

Take a look:

"This Life if Fun"

"The colors on these Fancy Pants cards in the Shots of Life kit really spoke to me and I couldn’t wait to use them on a layout. I paired them up with the Fancy Pants paper in the Add-on Kit to create this page. I used some of the Project Life cards and cut them into circles for my embellishments before finishing off the page with some decorative staples from We R Memory Keepers and homemade enamel dots."


"Hello #Happiestmemories"

"I love all of the pink in the cut apart sheet from Pink Paislee that is in the Shots of Life kit especially when I saw the matching papers in the Patterned Paper Add-On Kit. After I picked out my photo and started playing around with the cut apart sheet and the stickers I decided to create a grid style page. I was able to add pieces of patterned paper to fill in empty spots. I finished off the page with a few homemade enamel dots."

Here's a look at the 

and the 

For more information on the 
and the
or any of our other kits, please visit our website:

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment