Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Fancy Pants Designs "Sweet Nothings" Inspiration & Page Kit

It's Hump Day! 

Here's the 3rd Page kit reveal from the 
Fancy Pants Designs - "Sweet Nothings:
GORGEOUS! :) 

And how about this super GORGEOUS layout created with this page kit:

"I (Heart) Happy Wonderful You"
By Brenda Ragsdale
Brenda:
"Fabulous colors, and designs in this kit.   I love how the yellow breaks up the traditional Valentine colors (red, pink, black and white)!  I have been wanting to scrap this photo of my granddaughter, Katie for awhile and when I saw this page kit, I knew this photo would match up perfectly with it.  
I cut the kraft paper tag in half and added the top part to the side of the photo and added the bottom half of the tag to the embellishment cluster on the top of the page.  I loved the gold printing on the tag and just had to show it somehow on the page.  
To complete my layout I also used a few items from the Embellishment Add On Kit as well 
as Thickers from my personal stash for the title work.
I am head over heels with this page kit and plan to squeeze a third layout out of the scraps!"

Here's a look at the
Yes! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping!
You can purchase this kit and/or join our monthly membership at:

Visit our YouTube challenge for video's on our kits! 

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment