Monday, March 13, 2017

Doubleshot Kit Inspiration - American Crafts "On a Whim" Page Kit

Happy Monday!

Are you ready to see what our Designers created using the 

two individual page kits.

Today we will share inspiration created with one of the page kits:
American Crafts "On a Whim" Page Kit

Check out this awesome video of the Doubleshot Kit 
from TSR's Videographer TinaGale!
Thank you TinaGale!!!

Now it's time to see what our Designers created using this page kit.  

"Brother's Rule, Sister's Drool"
Designer: Dee Hunt
 Dee said this about her layout:
"Using a white pen, you can create a frame around on the background paper. For the title I uses new tool in my bag it's the American Craft Alphabet Alignment Guide. It help me to make the title swing across the page. I also add a yellow and red piece of cardstock from my stash."



"Love This"
Designer: Rochelle Spears
Rochelle said this about her layout:
"This paper was perfect for my vacation photos! I love the bright and bold colors and the dark background!  The title is from my personal stash and the mirror embellishments are from a past TSR Embellishment kit." 

Here's a look at the 

$15.00/$17.00 + shipping
(Membership price/Non-Membersip)
To subscribe/purchase the Doubleshot kit, please visit:
www.scrap-room.com 
Make sure you visit tomorrow for more Doubleshot Kit inspiration! :

No comments:

Post a Comment