Monday, July 3, 2017

Crate Paper "Oasis" Page Kit Reveal & Inspiration

Hello Friends and Happy Monday!

This week, we are going to take a closer look at the "Flavors" (Page kits) that are in the

Let's start with the 
Fun collection! 

Here's some inspiration from our Designers: 

"Sea, Sun, Fun"
Designer: Ashley Smith
Ashley said this about her layout:
"My favorite paper in this collection is the pink paper with the palm fronds and I wanted to make sure I could see plenty of it when I made the layout. I matted the photo on two pieces of patterned paper and folded up the edges around the picture to give it some texture and dimension. I wanted to keep the page fairly simple and keep the focus on the photo, so I put the embellishment clusters near the edges of the page. For repetition I made sure each embellishment cluster had a circular element and a little bit of gold. Sometimes I will handwrite my journaling, but the pink paper is a little busy, so I printed it on white cardstock and cut it into strips."

Ashley also used the Embellishment Add-On kit to create her layout.

"Right Here"
Designer: Steffanie Seiler
Stephanie said this about her layout:
"I started this page with one of the patterned papers in the kit as my background piece. It made for some nice subtle interest to my page which is overall pretty mellow in terms of color. I decided to do something fun with the other two pieces of patterned paper in the kit. Rather than just cut strips or blocks, I went to my Silhouette. I have always wanted to do an outline cut and fill with patterned paper. Since these photos were taken on Cape Cod, I went with an outline of the state of Massachusetts and filled with one of the smaller prints. With another print, I punched semi-circles creating a border at the bottom and also placing a few above my top photo for unity.

I have to say, this collection was very much out of my comfort zone. But I really like how it came together. The phrase stickers and other embellishments were fun to play with. And I LOVE how it all makes my photos pop!"


Stephanie also used the Embellishment Add-On kit and from her own stash - Twine, Washi Tape, Thickers, wood shapes, Silhouette cuts and circle punch.

 Here's a look at the July Flavors of the Month kit: 

YES!! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!

Visit our 
for reveal & process videos with our kits!

Thank you for stopping by! 
Visit us tomorrow when we give you a closer look at another July "Flavor"! 
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment