Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Mixing the Kits Inspiration!

Good morning everyone!

Today we are sharing a couple of layouts our designer Robin Redd created using a mixture of different ScrapRoom kits that are available this month.  Robin used products from the 
July/August Shots of Life kit,  August Patterned Paper Kit and August Embellishment kit:

"Brotherhood"

"In this layout, I used product from three kits, Shots of Life Kit, Patterned Paper Kit and the Embellishment kit. I used the PhotoPlay Papers, Jason Murphy and Halfpipe from the Patterned Paper kit.  From the Embellishment Kit, I used PhotoPlay Freestyle 12” x 12” Sticker Sheet and from the Shots of Life Kit, I used Photoplay’s FreeStyle sheet and wood veneers.  From my own stash, I used dark gray yardstick and alphabet stickers.  I loved making this layout. It’s not often I’m able to scrapbook these ‘boys’ anymore."

"Altogether Separate"
"All of us scrapping buddies couldn’t be together on this day, so we got together with selfies and photos! The next best thing.  For this two-page spread, I used a little bit from each kit, Shots of Life, Embellishment Kit and Patterned Paper Kit.  From the Shots of Life Kit, I used My Minds Eye journal cards and My Mind’s Eye puffy stickers.  From the Embellishment Kit, I used Echo Park’s Summer Fun 12” x 12” sticker sheet and Pink Paislee ephemera.  From the Patterned Paper Kit, I used Echo Park’s Summer Floral and Splash Into Summer papers."

Here's a look at the kits:


For more information on any of our kits, please visit our website:

Thank you for stopping by... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment