Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit Inspiration!

Hello!
Today we are sharing more inspiration from our
 July/August Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit! 
Take a look at the kit first:
A great mixture of 12x12 cut a parts, Sticker Sheet, and Coordinating Embellishments which include washi tape, puffy stickers and more! 

And if you are not a pocket page scrapper, 
this kit also coordinates with the Flavors of the Month Kits!
It's a prefect way to add a little more embellishments and papers 
do create even more great pages! 

Visit our 
for a closer look at the
July/Aug Shots of Life Kit:

Using this month's
Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit
Our designers created these wonderful pages:
"Aloha"
by: Heather Guy
"I used the MME SOL kit for these pictures from our cruise! The kit started out as 12 3x4 cards. I used some washi tape on the back to combine the cards and turn them into 6 4x6 cards to fit my project! I left the white border on my pictures from printing them as a matting for the pictures. Personal stash: wooden veneers and little alphas"

"Boys"
by: Heather Guy
"This kit from PhotoPlay FreeStyle was perfect for scrapping these pictures of my family rock climbing and hiking! Love kits that help me scrap my boys!!! "Keep Calm and Blame Sister" does not apply in our home since I am the only female so using alpha letters from my stash, I changed "Sisters" to "Each Other", which happens ALL the time! hahaha I love using wood veneers on my pages so the wood arrows from the kit were perfect! From my personal stash, I used alpha stickers, twine, Tim Holtz Small Talk and some Me & My Big Ideas stickers."

"Guatemala"
by: Robin Redd
"Iused Echo Park’s Summer Fun Journal Cards from the Shots of Life Kit for this quick layout.
Also, from the Shots of Life Kit, I used the enamel dots from Echo Park, puffy stickers from My
Mind’s Eye and the washi tape from Pink Paislee. Everything goes so great together!
I enjoyed adding the Echo Park Summer Fun 12” x 12” stickers from the Embellishment Kit with
foam tape throughout the cards. I was, also, able to include a tag from the Pink Paislee Ephemera.
I added alphabet rubons and twine from my stash."

For more information on the 
or any of our other kits, please visit our website:

Thank you for stopping by and please visit us 
tomorrow to see how Robin mixes the TSR Kits to create a great layout! :) 


1 comment:

  1. Ladies, these are spectacular layouts! LOVE this kit!

    ReplyDelete