Tuesday, October 24, 2017

October Kits ~ Design Team Additional Layouts

Hi there!
Today we are featuring a few extra layouts created by some of 
the design team members using the 
November Kits.

Our first layout was created by
Designer Ashley Smith
using the 
Bella Blvd "Mine Your Manners" Page Kit
from the 
combined with the 

"If It Fits, I Sits"
Ashley:
"I've been wanting to scrap this photo of my cat scrunching herself into a little basket for quite awhile. I thought the owls were kind of funny too. It's kind of a silly page and I think the bright papers and cute owls help convey that feeling. 

I layered the strips of paper behind the photo and wrapped some pink paper twine (from my own stash) in a circle to give the owl a basket to sit in, too. I also used some stickers from the embellishment pack and some of my own pink twine to make the banner at the top of the page."

Designer Rochelle Spears
created the layout below using the 
Fancy Pants " Spellbound" Page Kit 
also included in the 

"Happy Halloween"

Rochelle: 
"Here's another layout I created using the Fancy Pants Page kit and a few wood veneers that are from The ScrapRoom Store."

And our last layout was also created by 
Designer Rochelle Spears
using the 
Carta Bella "Our Family" Page Kit
one of two page kits included in the 

"Family Fun"
Rochelle:
"I am so in love with this page kit! I Love the color scheme ad how the red just pops off the page! I used the page kit and a dew enamel dots from my personal stash."
Have you had a chance to check out this month's kits yet?
If not, visit our website

Enjoy the rest of your day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment