Tuesday, October 10, 2017

PinkFresh "Boys Fort" Page Kit Inspiration

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

Here's the last page reveal for the

Here's a look at 
* Embellishments will vary.

Yay! Another BOY page kit!!!

Designer Steffanie Seiler created this wonderful layout using this page kit:

"Wresting Buddies!"
Steffanie said this about her layout:
"See you back tomorrow with more inspiration! :) Putting this one together was so easy. I used the bolder prints as a base for my photos then took the piece with the circles on it, punched some out and used them as supplemental embellishments. There were lots of great die-cuts and puffy stickers (from the embellishment kit) to use as well, contributing to the playful theme of my page. This kit was more fun to play with than I even anticipated! I think I want more "

 Here's a look at the
 October Flavors of the Month kit:
 * Embellishments will vary.

YES!! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!

See you back here tomorrow with inspiration from the
Doubleshot Kit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment