Friday, November 10, 2017

November Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Steffanie Seiler

Happy Friday everyone!
Using the
November Freaky Fast Formula 
as inspiration,
Designer Steffanie Seiler
created the amazing layout below using the
Carta Bella "Welcome Home" Page Kit
included in the 
combined with the
 "Look What's Cooking!"
Steffanie:
"I layered several of the cuts to the left and then worked my photos toward the right. This collection from Carta Bella is very warm and home-y. The "homemade" tag made me think of home-cooking. The colors in this collection really complimented these photos nicely, don't you think? I used a few die-cuts in my fotm kit and also added some stickers from the embellishment kit. 
I love how it turned out!"

Items used from Steffanie's personal stash:
Thickers vinyl letters and twine

Here is a look at this month's formula and if you are inspired
to play along, click HERE to find challenge details rules
in our 

Thank you for stopping by today!
Make sure you visit our website
to check out this month's amazing kits.  

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment