Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Carta Bella Very Merry Christmas Page Kit Inspiration

* Embellishments will vary.

Take a look at what our Designers created:

"Merry Christmas"
By: Heather Guy
Heather said this about her layout:
"Just going to admit this, I struggle with full page design papers! Really didn't think I would use it, but after printing these pictures (which I originally thought I would use on the Sketch Layout but changed my mind), I decided to give this paper a try!!! I love how it turned out! It was so simple and came together so quickly!!! I used nothing from my personal stash except the punch. And because the paper is already busy, I only used one ephemera, the twine and the enamel dots from the kit to embellish this page! Oh, and look at my little men from 3 years ago at their school Holiday Christmas program! Aren't they the cutest?!?!?!?"

"Make it Merry"
By: Steffanie Seiler

Steffanie said this about her layout:
"This collection reminded me of old greeting cards my grandma had tucked away in a shoe box. Very reminiscent of a time long ago. To be honest, I wasn't sure what direction I was going to go with this particular kit. Placing any "current" photos on this just seemed like it was going to be out of place. But, then I stumbled upon these and the colors seemed right...so I went with it.
I kept the design pretty simple while still managing to including bits and pieces of nearly every print in the kit. I made a couple of tags and tucked them behind the larger photo. I cut apart a die-cut frame and used it as a border element peeking out from behind my photos (red stripe scallops). The enamel dots were a great way to add a little interest to the layout, along with a few wood stars from my stash. In the end, I really like how it turned out!"

Steffanie also used the Embellishment Add-On Kit and from her own Stash: twine, eyelets, wood stars, chipboard and sticker alphabets.

"Shiny Brite Christmas Village"
By: Ashley Smith
Ashley said this about her layout:
"This retro collection reminded me of my Vintage Shiny Brite Christmas Village. I fussy cut the ornaments, pop dotted them off the page and used the twine to "hang" them from the top of the page"
Ashley also used the Embellishment Kit and from her own stash: Letter Stickers, Cream Cardstock, Ribbon.

Here's a look at the complete  December Kit:
 * Embellishments will vary.

YES!! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!
Visit our 
for reveal & process videos with our kits!

Thank you for stopping by! 
Visit us tomorrow when we give you a closer look at another December "Flavor"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment