Monday, December 18, 2017

Inspiration from the Nov/Dec Shots of Life Kit

Hello Friends!

Today we are sharing some Wonderful Pocket Pages created by our
Designers using this month's
Nov/Dec Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit.

"Christmas Joy"
By: Robin Redd

"This Shots of Layout was completed with the December Shots of Life Kit.
I used Crate Paper's FaLaLa line."

"Eat, Drink and Be Merry"
By: Heather Guy

"Cute, cute, CUTE!!! This SOL sheet from Simple Stories was so easy to put together!!! The Christmas colors and design of these cards were perfect for this Sign and Wine event with my "mothers"! I used the Simple Stories word sticker sheets on my both of my SOL pages! I added the wooden arrow and a few glitter enamel dots from my stash."
"Christmas 2016"
By: Heather Guy
"Because of the different sizes of this sheet, I cut down the pieces to make them fit my SOL page. I used black cardstock from my stash and outlined with a white pen to back all the pics. This was a fun way to document just a few of the many great moments of Christmas 2016."

Here's a look at the Nov/Dec Shots of Life Kit:

A great mixture of 12x12 cut a parts, Sticker Sheets, and Coordinating Embellishments which include Rub Ons, Wood Veneers, Chipboard and more! 

And if you are not a pocket page scrapper, 
this kit also coordinates with the Flavors of the Month Kits!
It's a prefect way to add a little more embellishments and papers 
do create even more great pages! 

Visit our 
for a closer look at the
Nov/Dec Shots of Life Kit:
To become a Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit member, please 
visit our website at:

Thank you for stopping by and please visit us tomorrow for Shots of Life Show and Tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment