Thursday, January 4, 2018

Echo Park I'd Rather Be Crafting Page Kit Inspiration!

Hi Friends!

Here's another look at the
January 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit!

Our designers created these layouts using the
 Echo Park "I'd Rather be Crafting" Page Kit.
Take a look:

"Happy Beautiful"
By: Heather Guy
Heather said this about her layout:
"love the colors of this Echo Park kit! I don't normally get to scrap my scrapbooking adventures, so it was fun to document my annual scrapbooking retreat and the shenanigans that go along with it! It is such a great group of ladies (40+ of us) and we sleep very little! This year's game was Old Lady Bingo and I dressed up as an Old Wonder Woman! So much fun! Everything used on this page was from the kit except the spray ink on the background and the twine in my tag."

"Girls Love to Create"
By Rochelle Spears

Rochelle shares this about her layout:
"So I actually tried the "packaging" techinque to make my background and I guess it's okay! lol  I never seem to get it looking right.  I make a lot of backgrounds and never use them.  This time I decided to use it.  I actually used my scraps from this page kit (after making a layout for Freaky Fast Friday layout --- coming soon!) and actually really like how it all came together." 

This is just ONE of the FOUR page kits in the Flavors of the Month kit. 
 Here's a look at the complete  January 2018 Kit:
 * Embellishments will vary.

YES!! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!

Join us in our
Facebook Group
for more and challenges and more inspiration!  

Thank you for stopping by! 
Visit us tomorrow when we give you a closer look at another January "Flavor"! 

1 comment: