Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Vicki Boutin "All The Good Things" Page Kit Inspiration

Hello Friends!

Today we are  sharing the last page kit in the
January 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit!

Our designers created the following layouts using the
Vicki Boutin's "All The Good Things" Page Kit.

"Motherly Love"
By: Heather Guy
Heather shares this about her layout:
"I just loved the paper used for the background. Such a great kit to document pictures from Mother's Day! I used the rubon butterfly and all embellishments are from the kit. I used the mini letters (“motherly”) from my stash."

"Dream It, Wish It, Do It"
By Ashley Smith

Ashley shares this about her layout:
"I thought the vibrant colors would really stand out on a dark background so I chose some black cardstock from my stash. I roughed up the edges of the papers and inked them. The butterflies were cut from the patterned paper. I also used the Embellishment Kit and Cardstock,Sequins, Twine, Ink from personal stash."
 * Embellishments will vary.

This is just ONE of the FOUR page kits in the Flavors of the Month kit. 
 Here's a look at the complete  January 2018 Kit:

YES!! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!

1 comment: