Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Crate Paper Main Squeeze Page Kit Inspiration

Are you ready for another page kit reveal and daily inspiration?

Take a look at these fabulous layouts created by our Designers using the
 Crate Paper Main Squeeze Page Kit
from the
February 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit!

"Adore"
By: Rochelle Spears
Rochelle said this about her layout:
"This is such a create collection, I couldn't wait to scrap a page about my husband and I.  Even the raccoon embellishments is adorable I had to put it on my layout! lol  I have always loved red and teal together!   And did I mention that super cute tassels! OMG! Love!!!  Everything on this page is from the page kit except the twine, which is from my personal stash."

"Puppy Love"
By: Lisa Hidy
Lisa said:
"I used the word "love" and a few enamel hearts from the embellishment kit as well
I loved the little ephemera card that says I WOOF YOU! I decided to do a layout with pictures of my fur baby nephew and my sister in law, those two truly "woof" each other! The puffy stickers in this kit are a lot of fun and give texture and dimension to your layout which I love! The fun enamel words in the embellishment kit are so cute and have great fonts! If you don't want to use the entire phrase it is easy to cut out one word to use to customize your own title like I have done with my puppy love title."

Lisa used letter stickers from her personal stash.

Here's a look a the page kit:

 * Embellishments will vary.

This is just ONE of the FOUR page kits in the Flavors of the Month kit. 
 Here's a look at the complete February 2018 Kit:
 * Embellishments will vary.

YES!! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Subscribe to our monthly kit club today and start receiving your kits!!
Visit our 
for reveal & process videos with our kits!



No comments:

Post a Comment