Monday, February 5, 2018

February Guest Designer ~ Suzanna Lee

We have a special treat this month!   

Welcome our 
February Guest Designer
Suzanna Lee
I am Suzanna Lee; mother, wife, Physical Therapist, cat nap partner and a whole host of other titles! I have long had a hand in the crafting world but my love for patterned paper and fussy cutting began when we moved here to Glen Allen, Virginia and my paper collecting hobby became a paper cutting and layout creating hobby! My first gig as a Design Team member for our (now out of business) local scrapbook store led to another team and another and I have been going ever since. It is an honor to share with the papercrafting community new techniques, innovative ways to use product and share my love of paper, embellishments and preserving your memories all while being creative!
Over the years, I have had the honor and pleasure of working with several sketch/challenge, manufacturer and kit club design teams, and have had my layouts published in magazines and books. I have been blessed to design for Pebbles, Cocoa Daisy, Simple Stories, Just Nick, Stuck?! Sketches, Creative Scrappers, Scrapbook Generation, Imaginisce, The Twinery and Coordinations. I have been published in Scrapbook & Cards Today, Create, Creating Keepsakes, Cards, Scrapbook Trends and various online publications. I presently design for Cocoa Daisy and SpiegelMom Scraps. You can find me on social media in the following places;
Instagram     http://instagram.com/suzlee72
Facebook – crafty     https://www.facebook.com/SuzannaScraps

I am honored to have been invited to guest design for The ScrapRoom. I do hope you will be inspired by my creations and enjoy the process videos I have created for you this month!

Suzanna will be sharing inspiration from the 
throughout the month, starting with this fabulous layout using the 
Suzanna shared this about her layout:
"Having already used this page kit, I had plenty left over and wanted to use it for another layout. Sketch challenges always peak my interest so I couldn't turn this one down! I wasn't sure about the larger circle at first but I'm glad I drew that circle in. Be sure to check out the YouTube channel if you are interested in process videos."
Suzanna used doilie, "love" stamp and die and glassine bag from her personal stash.

Check out her process video on how she created this layout:

Make sure you subscribe to 
 and 
for more wonderful video's 
and so you don't miss out more process videos using the 





No comments:

Post a Comment