Friday, April 13, 2018

Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Heather Guy

Its Friday!
Time to share some amazing
April Freaky Fast Formula 
inspiration
Today's  inspiration was created by
Designer Heather Guy
using the 
American Crafts "Box of Crayons" Page Kit
included in the 
"We Create"
Heather:
"What a fun kit and loved how I was able to use it for this picture of my scrappy peeps at our 11th annual winter retreat! I actually printed 2 4x6 photos and pieced them together to make this big panoramic picture. I used embellishments from the kit and add-on kit and some spray ink from my stash to create this page!"

Here is a look at this month's formula:

Create a layout and link it up with us by
April 30th, 11:59 PM (PST)
for a chnce to win the following prize:
To play along, visit
The ScrapRoom Subscribers & Fans Facebook Group

We appreciate you stopping !
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment